The Busy Bean continues to have success

Students+getting+ready+to+make+their+sales+with+the+Busy+Bean.+

Students getting ready to make their sales with the Busy Bean.

Christina McGinnis, Staff Writer

The Bison Bistro Cart, The Busy Bean, has been a big hit already with many more outings to occur. The cart is opening on Fridays from 8:24 a.m.-10 a.m. It is in a variety of locations in the hallways during that time. They have been selling out quickly so it will be open to that time unless they sell everything.

Ms. Mease talks about the variety of sweet and savory foods that are on the menu. She says: “We are going to try to do a ‘sweet’ and a ‘savory’ food item each time.  So far, we have served sausage, egg, and cheese English muffins and breakfast burritos and Danishes and honey bun cake.”  They have also sold jumbo muffins and sausage gravy over biscuits on the cart. They have hot coffee, a variety of teas, and a hot chocolate bar. The hot chocolate seems to be the biggest hit, but so far, everything has sold out.

Ms. Mease also says that her students enjoy this opportunity to serve their classmates and other staff members. The students love to help prepare the food and help pack the cart with supplies. It gets the students out of the classroom and they can learn valuable lessons from this experience.

Ms. Mease states: “This has been a great adventure, so far, and we appreciate everyone’s business and patronage.  We are going to keep on planning bigger and better things in the future. Any requests or suggestions are greatly appreciated!”