Boy’s Basketball Regular Season Comes to an End

Mandi Billotte

Boys Basketball Seniors from left to right: Peyton Reasinger, Andon Greslick, Cole Miller, Morgen Billotte, Skylar Clark

Isaac Samsel, Staff Writer

Clearfield Student Section
Clearfield Student Section (Mandi Billotte)

With the end of the basketball regular season creeping up on the Bison, the boys’ Varsity team is on pace to make a great run in the playoffs. The team holds a record of 10-4 and is looking forward to their last eight regular season games. Six of their last eight are home, which could aid them in morale heading into the District IX playoffs. This team thrives off of momentum and when they are hot, they are dangerous. According to head coach Nate Glunt, the team’s main initiative heading into the playoffs is to attempt to get better every given opportunity, in both practice and in games. Coach Glunt believes the guys need to keep improving as the season comes to a close, providing a quote from the great Joe Paterno: “You either get better or you get worse; you never stay the same.”

If you have been to a game, then you know how passionate Coach Glunt is about the game. He tells me that enjoys seeing his players have success and the overall competition of the sport he tells me. As the season closes, he is very grateful for the opportunity to be on the court with his players and other coaches.

The remaining regular season schedule is as follows:

2/9 vs Dubois Area Catholic

2/14 vs Curvensville

2/15 vs Dubois Area