Top 5 amazing movies teens should watch

Source%3A%0Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fmedia.bestofmicro.com

Source: http://media.bestofmicro.com

Madison Kipp, Staff writer

Five movies that I would recommend for teens are movies that are anything but boring.

The first movie I recommend is a brand new romance and drama that you can watch on Netflix.To all the Boys I’ve Loved Before showcases a high school girl finding out that a certain boy has had a crush on her, but she writes a “love letter” to every crush she has. In total, she has had 5 boys she has liked. Her sister decides to send those notes to her crushes to spice up her high school life.

Another Netflix movie that I would recommend is the Kissing Booth. This movie is based upon a girl named Elle who is best friends with a boy named Lee. They did everything together and thought they couldn’t be separated. Lee’s brother is Noah Flynn and he is the “bad kid” in high school. Though Elle seems to be interested in Noah, she begins to use Lee as an excuse to see Noah, hoping Lee will not notice. As a high school project slowly comes in view, Elle makes a kissing booth to confront her crush.

The Shallows is one amazing movie that I would also recommend. It is action packed to make sure your eyes do not come off the screen. I think it is a movie that isn’t like most action movies. I think it is shown as a “real” movie and doesn’t use “stupid mistakes” inside of the plot. It is almost like the viewer is stranded on a rock as a great white shark circles.

Another movie that I would recommend is 47 Meters Down. It is a movie about a group of people going out to the ocean to see some sharks inside a shark cage. But when the string that is keeping the cage attached to the boat frays and snaps the two girls who are in the cage are pushed 47 meters down from where the boat was. They are forced to use what oxygen is left in their scuba gear to fight for their lives.

A horror film on Netflix that I recommend is Cabin Fever. Cabin Fever is a horror movie that is a remake of the original that was released in 2002. It is focused on five friends going to a cabin for a little summer getaway. When they see a wounded man come up to them asking them for help, they don’t know what to do. When one of the five friends gets a very deadly virus, they begin treating her by secluding her inside of her bedroom.