Breakfast with Santa coming Dec. 8

Rileigh M. Lonjin, Staff Writer

The Clearfield Area Junior-Senior High School Key Club, Helping Hands, and FCCLA clubs have come together again this year for the second annual Breakfast with Santa.

Breakfast with Santa takes place Dec. 8 in the Clearfield high school cafeteria and is open for signups of all ages. The fun begins at 7 a.m. and ends near 11:30 a.m. During these hours’ children are welcome to participate in a variety of games and crafts.

According to Lennon Miller, a previous helper with the event, all of the available slots were filled last December and the organizations hopes to do the same this year. A great deal of preparation is needed for this event, so all members of the clubs are asked to assist with decorating, bringing baked goods, bringing children’s books, and being at the event itself.

According to Mrs. Borden, there are around 100 total children signed up for this event so far, but there are still slots open. This coming year there will be games, prizes, face painting, and of course, breakfast served. The spots fill quickly, so if you or anyone you know would like to sign a child upn do it quickly!

Visit the following website to sign a child up for Breakfast with Santa: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfCRLWjVh2nWVu8BGK1UjDIdk21nMPqD_lUoqV5goH8zJvy9g/viewform